IPS E.MAX PRESS
All you need for natural-looking restorations.
IPS e.max Pressable Ceramics delivers the fit of a pressed restoration with the esthetics of a layered restoration. Ideal for anterior and posterior crowns, veneers, inlays, and onlays and clinically proven for more than 15 years. Twenty-five million placed restorations are testimony to the long-standing success of IPS e.max.
• Accurately reproduced light transmission and translucency found in natural teeth.
• Homogeneous leucite crystal distribution allowing for higher flexural strength and improved optical properties
• Optimized color and clarity
• Flexural strength of 400+ Mpa.
• Biocompatible lithium disilicate glass-ceramic
• Bond or cement. Download Seabrook Cementation Sheet.
• Metal free
• Veneers, single crowns
• Implant-retained restorations
• Inlays, and onlays
Recommended Shade Guides:
• Ivoclar Chromascop®, Vita Classic, Vita 3-D (available at SeaBrook, call to order)
SCHEDULE: 5 days in lab, 7 days for 2-6 units
NEED A PICK-UP? : CALL 425-776-7718
Download Ivoclar All-Ceramic Preparation Guide